Friday, November 17, 2006

Interview Hell

Two interviewees discuss the same interviewer:

One: The little prick told me that I spelled “Appellee” wrong on paragraph 2 of page eight in my writing sample, and I went back and checked that shit and no I did not.

Two: This was like…seriously, he was such a jerk. He was like “There are some problems with your writing sample. You used an exclamation mark here, and not a period, and I think it’s very unprofessional. Then we had the, “So what happened with your grades” discussion. I’m like “They were bad. My parents didn’t die, I don’t have a good excuse.” And then, there’s an awkward pause, because this was just the most painful experience of my life. So we’re sitting there, and the guy goes, “so, do you sing?” And I said “Excuse me.”

No comments: