Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sounds like finals time to me

Outside a class:

Still Drunk 2L Chick: I feel fabulous!
2L Chick 2: I haven't used the word fabulous to describe how I feel since I've gotten to law school
2L Chick 3: (To 2L Chick 2) You used the word fabulous after you got fucked last night
---

Outside a class

2L Chick 1: What should I get him Christmas?
2L Chick 2: Get him Tiffany's Cologne
2L Chick 1: His Colgone is Camel Light.
---

As 2L's are sitting outside waiting to get into a classroom for the next class:
1L Chick: Could you take a picture of our entire section?
2L Chick 1: Sure
2L Chick 2: (After they leave) I couldn't find 5 people, let alone a 100 people that I would want to take a picture with
2L Guy: Like me?
2L Chick 2: No, I would want a picture with you, with you right in between my breasts.

-- Submitted by
The Namby Pamby
http://thenambypamby.blogspot.com

No comments: