Sunday, October 21, 2007

NOTICE!

Hi everybody. As you've probably noticed, Overheard was on virtual hiatus for quite some time. I've graduated and my third year didn't give me enough awesome class time to eavesdrop.

However, I've come to the conclusion that Overheard is going to stay open even though most of my original posters are no longer in school to lurk in corners overhearing your greatness. I've got quite a few contributions from readers to start with this week. The people who have posting privileges can continue to post, but otherwise, I am going to be posting the contributions every SUNDAY EVENING. Please use overheardinlawschool@gmail.com to submit your contributions.
If you want to be a permanent poster, write me a paragraph about why you think you're funny.

Love,
LiserDoesLaw (a.k.a. Overheard In Law School's admin)

No comments: