Sunday, February 26, 2006

JOIN US.... JOIN US!!!

Out of the goodness of my heart, I am asking for three (3) new permanent posters who promise to eavesdrop to the best of their abilities.

I will only let you be a permanent poster if:

  • You promise to post twice a week.
  • The posts must be remotely amusing.
  • You keep a "you have to be there to understand" to a minimum.
  • You have either sent me a quote already (link me to when it was posted) OR send me a new one.
  • You introduce yourself to me in the e-mail. Name, year in school, school. I won't lie, I'm looking for 1Ls and 2Ls because 3Ls don't give a shit anymore. I don't blame them. In fact, I envy them. As with law school in general, I will choose you based on the school you go to. I am looking for some ivy leaguers to give this blog some cred. Just kidding, because I already have two. BOO-YAH. I'm looking for people from different schools than those represented already. For the number of you from Indiana who e-mail me, there's got to be one of you who wants permanent posting privileges.
If I get more than 3 people requesting posting privileges, I will post your quotes and we will judge you via comments.

Out of the badness of my heart, if you have permanent posting privileges already and have not posted in the past month, you may be dropped (with notice). If you don't want posting privileges anymore, let me know. I want more posts and I want them now.

Your admin,
LiserDoesLaw

No comments: